*** No candidate for Governor has been endorsed by the CDP ***
We’re working hard to earn every vote, and it’s a family effort! Here are some of the realities of a campaign:
– 6am Alarm: fixed kids’ lunch, left thank you note for husband, and kissed sleepy kids as I ran out the door.
– On drive to LA: multiple calls, policy reads, Twitter check-ins, and stops for gas.
– Meetings: listening to what we need in our state, hearing the angst in our communities and inspiring leaders to think differently. Challenging us all to be compassionate, future-oriented, and hopeful.
– Return drive: tired, but decided to get back (a preferred choice because I get to see the kids).
– At midnight: Walk in the door, on the table, poems, pictures, and presents!