The Fresno County Democratic Central Committee has not endorsed any candidate in this race.
In just a moment, I’m going to ask you to make a donation to Beto’s campaign. But first I wanted to send along a rough outline of some of our campaign’s most important strategic priorities. Here’s how I see it:
- Beto is working his heart out to earn votes.
- Beto is on the road, talking to people and generating local media coverage.
- 83 campaign stops so far (more than any other candidate).
- 476 questions from voters taken.
- We’re activating our grassroots voter contact machine.
- Hundreds of volunteer events are already on the map.
- Thousands of Beto supporters are knocking on doors.
- We’re using scientifically proven tactics like canvassing to earn votes.
- People-powered fundraising.
- All people, no PACs. Funding this campaign with emails like this one.
- Donations help us hire organizers state-by-state and eventually to run advertisements to introduce Beto to voters who don’t know him yet.
It’s too early to put stock in the polls, but we are in a good position up near the top of a large field. Every dollar donated — especially at this early stage — helps Beto gain upward momentum in this race. Can you make your first donation today? Chip in here: