Sanger Democratic Club
- To serve as a club organization of the Democratic Party in Fresno County in cooperation with the National, State and County Committees.
- To conduct Democratic Party activities in Fresno County under the general direction of the Democratic State Central Committee and Regional Democratic leadership.
- To assist in the building of party organization under the general direction of Regional Democratic leadership at the regional and county levels to register, reeducate and turn out Democratic voters.
- To encourage the fullest possible civic participation of all Democratic voters.
- To assist in the development of party policies and positions under the general direction of Regional Democratic leadership and to communicate such to the public and all officeholders.
- To provide a forum for the study and discussion of public issues.
- To assist in conducting a public relations program under the general direction of Regional Democratic leadership for the Democratic Party throughout Fresno County and to represent the Democratic Party within the county.
- To ensure, as far as possible, the election of the Democratic Party nominees and candidates endorsed by this Club and Regional Democratic leadership.
- To perform such other duties and services as will benefit the Democratic Party in Fresno County.
President: Trish Sorensen (559) 977-5956
Meets third Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
1446 7th St., Sanger, CA 93657