Kennedy Club of the San Joaquin Valley
- To develop policies of and support for the platform of the Democratic Party, and to be responsible for their implementation.
- To consistently build membership, further the political education of members and encourage political participation.
- To encourage qualified members to run for elective office and to recommend and support them for public appointments.
- To promote the election of outstanding Democrats for public endorsements, contributions and other assistance.
- To cooperate with other Democratic organizations in preserving, strengthening and advancing the principles of the Democratic Party.
- To cooperate with the Fresno County Democratic Central Committee (FCDCC), the Democratic State Central Committee (DSCC), the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the California Democratic Council (CDC).
President: Carole Laval (559) 435-4043
Meets first Saturday of each month at 9 a.m.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic restrictions on public gatherings, the Kennedy Club is holding virtual meetings via Zoom
To register to attend a virtual meeting of the Kennedy Club please complete online registration at:
Yosemite Falls Cafe at Granite Park
4020 N. Cedar Ave, Fresno
|Kennedy Club Past Presidents|
|1997||Judge Lawrence J. Kelly|
|Founded in 1997 by Judge Lawrence J. Kelly|
Kennedy Club Courage Award Honorees:
2016 Jay Hubbell
2013 Michael Evans
2011 Ellie Bluestein
2010 Lloyd Carter
2009 Hon. John Krebs
2006 Tom Boyajian