In just a moment, I’m going to ask you to make a donation to Beto’s campaign. But first I wanted to send along a rough outline of some of our campaign’s most important strategic priorities. Here’s how I see it:
- Beto is working his heart out to earn votes.
- Beto is on the road, talking to people and generating local media coverage.
- 83 campaign stops so far (more than any other candidate).
- 476 questions from voters taken.
- We’re activating our grassroots voter contact machine.
- Hundreds of volunteer events are already on the map.
- Thousands of Beto supporters are knocking on doors.
- We’re using scientifically proven tactics like canvassing to earn votes.
- People-powered fundraising.
- All people, no PACs. Funding this campaign with emails like this one.
- Donations help us hire organizers state-by-state and eventually to run advertisements to introduce Beto to voters who don’t know him yet.
It’s too early to put stock in the polls, but we are in a good position up near the top of a large field. Every dollar donated — especially at this early stage — helps Beto gain upward momentum in this race. Can you make your first donation today? Chip in here:
Beto will win this race if and only if all of us come together to build a grassroots campaign as big as this moment requires. I hope you can chip in today — if everyone gives a little bit we will be an unstoppable force.
Jen O’Malley Dillon
Beto for America
PAID FOR BY BETO FOR AMERICA
This campaign is powered by grassroots supporters like you. To contribute via check, please address to Beto for America campaign, P.O. Box 3628 El Paso, TX 79923.