Dear California Democrats,
Due to the extension of “stay at home” orders across the state, the upcoming Congressional District Caucuses to elect delegates to the Democratic National Convention will take place virtually and delegates will be selected through an online process managed by the Presidential campaigns.
To participate in the virtual caucuses, you must request your online ballot HERE. Online ballot requests will be accepted through May 28th @ 5PM. Please note, you must be a registered Democrat and you must be registered in the congressional district for which you’ve requested a ballot. To check and see which Congressional District you live in, please visit: https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative.
Only registered Democrats will receive an online ballot.
The process timeline is as follows:
- May 19 – May 28 at 5:00 PM, Ballot request period
- June 5, Ballots emailed to you from the Presidential campaigns (Biden, Bloomberg, Sanders & Warren)
- June 5 – June 7 at 5:00 PM, Ballot return period
- June 7 at 5:00 PM, Deadline to complete online ballots
- June 9, Results tabulated and finalized by campaigns
Please email Delegate2020@cadem.org if you have any questions.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
The CADEM Team