The Fresno County Democratic Central Committee has not endorsed any candidate in this race.
Chair, San Bernardino County Democratic Party
Grassroots organizing is in Eric Bauman’s DNA. It is what he lives for and what he does – fundamentally believing that reaching out to real people is critical to winning elections and electing progressive Democrats. He has proven to be a hardworking organizer, dedicated to the causes of the Democratic Party and our progressive agenda.
Eric’s direct actions to support our candidates, clubs, central committees, and Party platform have translated into success electing scores of progressive Democrats up and down California – leading to an unprecedented Democratic supermajority in Sacramento – a success unmatched by any other state Party. We want… We need Eric’s unrivaled resolve, vision, and leadership to steer the California Democratic Party into the future.
That’s why we are honored to announce that grassroots activists, Democratic clubs, and elected leaders from across the Inland Empire are united behind Eric Bauman’s campaign to become the next Chair of the California Democratic Party, including:
- San Bernardino County Democratic Party
- Democratic Headquarters of the Desert
- Foothills Community Democratic Club of San Bernardino
- Helen Doherty Democratic Club
- West End Democratic Club
- Brownie Mary Democratic Club
- Palm Desert Greens Democratic Club
- Laurie Stalnaker, Executive Secretary-Treasurer, San Bernardino and Riverside Counties Central Labor Council
- Howard Katz, Chair, Riverside County Democratic Party
- Judy Jacobs, Children’s Caucus Chair, CDP
- Agi Kessler, Senior Caucus Chair, CDP
- Diana Love, Region 11 Director, CDP
- Diane Boudreaux, Region 13 Director, CDP
- Suzan Wilkinson, Region 19 Director, CDP
- Hon. Mary Jane Sanchez-Fulton, Board Chair, College of the Desert
- Hon. Pete Aguilar, Member of Congress
- Hon. Mark Takano, Member of Congress
- Hon. Norma Torres, Member of Congress
- Hon. Connie Leyva, State Senator
- Hon. Josh Newman, State Senator
- Hon. Richard Roth, State Senator
- Hon. Eduardo Garcia, State Assembly Member
- Hon. Jose Medina, State Assembly Member
*Titles for identification purposes only
These are our grassroots Democrats, local leaders, and elected leaders who fight every day in our communities, at our State Capitol, and in the halls of Congress to advance a progressive, compassionate, and inclusive agenda, and to stand up to Donald Trump’s hateful agenda.
Eric’s leadership in bringing our grassroots activists together with our elected leaders to fight for the Democratic causes that we all care about is what we need in Party leader. Here is what a couple of leaders from the Inland Empire have to say about why they support him for Chair:
“With the critical 2018 election on the horizon, California Democrats are not in a position where we can afford to have a leader who needs on-the-job training. That’s why I’m proud to support Eric Bauman for Chair of the California Democratic Party. He’s got a real track record when it comes to electing progressives from San Diego to the Oregon border, and then advocating for those in office to enact priorities we all share – from increasing the minimum wage to combating climate change, to expanding access for universal healthcare, to protecting immigrants’ rights, and so much more.”
Longtime Grassroots Activist, Riverside
“Every day in Washington, I witness firsthand the toxic, radical, and out-of-touch agenda of Donald Trump and his extremist-infused GOP apparatus in Congress. It reminds me of the vital role that California plays as a shining example of what compassion, progress, and excellence in governance looks and feels like. A key component of how California has led the way for so many years is by Democrats’ abilities and prowess when it comes to winning elections. Eric Bauman has been a major focal point in California Democrats’ efforts to make this a reality. We need his proven and effective leadership at the tip of California’s spear as we move into the future, whether it’s taking on the Trump Administration or bringing renewed progress to California. Eric Bauman is the only candidate for California Democratic Party Chair who I believe can deliver for our Party. I’m with Eric 100%.”
Hon. Norma Torres
Member of Congress
As we head toward the State Convention, we hope Eric can count on your support, too. Please click here to join Eric’s campaign for CDP Chair.
Thank you for all you do every day to build our Party from the ground up. Together, we will elect Eric Bauman as the next Chair of the California Democratic Party. Together, we will take the California Democratic Party to the next level.
San Bernardino County Democratic Party