From our friends at the Rachel Hill for Judge campaign:
From our friends at the Paulina Miranda for State Senate campaign:
From Michael D. Evans, Chair of the Fresno County Democratic Party:
Thanks to all who participated in the Fresno County Democratic Party’s recent endorsement process.
To secure the endorsement, a candidate needed to receive 60% of the votes cast.
The results of our August 26 Endorsement Caucus were as follows:
- Fresno County Board of Education District 1: Endorsed ISMAEL HERRERA
- State Center Community College District Trustee Area 5: Open (no candidate received the 60% threshold)
- Fresno Unified School District Trustee Area 1: Endorsed DEBBIE DARDEN
- Central Unified School District Trustee Area 1: No endorsement
- Central Unified School District Trustee Area 2: Endorsed RUBEN CORONADO
- Washington Unified School District Trustee Area 6: Endorsed HENRY HENDRIX
- Selma City Council: Endorsed KARNAIL SINDHER
We had previously endorsed the following candidates in local races:
- Fresno County Board of Supervisors District 1: Endorsed BLONG XIONG
- Fresno County Board of Supervisors District 4: Endorsed DANIEL PARRA
- Fresno County Superior Court Judge No. 15: Endorsed RACHEL HILL
- Fresno City Council District 1: Endorsed ESMERALDA SORIA
Congratulations to our endorsed candidates. Now, let’s work hard to get them elected.
Michael D. Evans
Chair, Fresno County Democratic Party
From our friends at the Luis Chavez for State Senate campaign: