Earlier this week, we announced the first of our General Session programming blocks – Celebrating Black Voters – and we took the opportunity to announce the first of our Convention Keynote Speakers: Representative Maxine Waters.
In addition to Representative Waters, we are proud and honored to announce these additional Keynote Speakers:
- Kamala Harris, United States Senate
- Jeff Merkley, United States Senate
- Nancy Pelosi, Democratic Leader, United States House of Representatives
- Tom Steyer, Founder & President, NextGen America
- Lupe Valdez, Former Dallas County Sheriff Democrat for Texas Governor
- Eric Garcetti, Mayor, City of Los Angeles
These Keynote Speakers represent the best of what our Party stands for – thoughtful, inclusive and progressive leadership. We are honored and grateful to welcome them to our stage.
As we announced in the first Convention Preview, we’re trying a different approach for having the candidates for Lt. Governor appear on stage. Stay tuned for ways you can help shape our inaugural Candidates Forum! And check out the Convention Previews section of the Convention page for our previous announcements.
We’re looking forward to seeing you in San Diego!
–The CDP Team