From Michael Evans, FCDCC Chair, and Patty Hughes, Stanislaus County DCC and Regional Field Organizer OFA, comes this:
Hi Friends — We need all boots on the ground at an opposition rally against Carly Fiorina, scheduled noon today, Aug. 6, at the Tri-Boro Fruit Company, 2500 South Fowler Avenue in Fresno. Carly will be speaking at the Tri-Boro Fruit Company. I have notified the Boxer campaign and have permission for this event. I have also notified the North Valley Labor Federation President and Executive Director and ask them to contact their labor associates in Fresno.
The Democrats in Action office has some Boxer signs but the campaign would like homemade Fiorina signs. The DIA office will be open just for the purpose of making signs from 9-12 a.m. today, Aug. 6. The Boxer campaign sent me some talking points and sign messages that will be forwarded under separate cover.
Please join us in letting Carly Fiorina know that she does not have the Central Valley on her side.
- Carly Fiorina laid off 33,000 workers and shipped American jobs to China, India.
- Before she was fired at HP, she took perks and bonuses and a $21 million golden parachute for herself.
- Fiorina opposed the American Recovery Act that cut taxes for 98% of Americans.
- Fiorina Wants Higher Taxes
- Fiorina – Against Tax Cuts
- Fiorina is a Job Killer
- Fiorina: Bad for Business
- Fiorina Laid Off 33,000 at HP
- Fiorina = Massive Job Losses
- Fiorina says “Do Layoffs Faster”
- Fiorina – Good for China, Bad for US
- Fiorina – 19th Worst CEO in History
- Fiorina – #19 Worst CEO, #1 in Offshoring
- Fiorina – Failed CEO, Failed Candidate
- Fiorina – Fired CEO, $21 million Severance
- Fiorina wants more private jets, not more jobs
- Fiorina sent CA jobs to China
- Fiorina almost destroyed HP
- Fiorina Traded with Iran